Saturday, April 08, 2006

You'll have to come here for "Your Friday Smiles!"

Yesterday I forgot someone on my distribution list for my "Friday Smiles", and after receiving his "friendly reminder" I thought of using a blog instead of e-mail. It would be simpler for me and people who want their joke can come here and get them.

I've been thinking about that today and decided to use technology to my advantage. I want to use Stories 2 Tell for more than jokes. I'll use it as my tool to communicate with you out there, friends and family that I don't get to see often, or simply don't take the time to get in touch with. Too often we let things get in our way, and life has this tendency to get in the way!

In case you're wondering, I'll be writting in French and English - the benefit of living in Québec, you get to learn both if you choose to, and I did! - so some posting will be in English alone and other in French alone and maybe at times I'll mix both! ;-D

No comments: